WASHINGTON STATE FAMILY CHILD CARE ASSOCIATION. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. 2013.
Membership Benefits and Goals Include:
- Ease isolation of providers by providing networking opportunities with other providers at local chapters and state meetings
- Encourage licensing and quality child care programs
- Chapters offer STARS training's, Tour of Homes and community involvement
- Advocates working for provider rights
- Representation within various child care advocacy groups including The Collaborative, Children’s Alliance, Professional Development Consortium and Early Learning Action Alliance
- Providers in Olympia testifying on Legislation that affect our Profession
- Providers working on regulations and QRIS
- WSFCCA provider on The Early Learning Advisory Council.
- Chapter Newsletters. Quarterly WSFCCA Newsletters
- Supplemental Accidental / Medical Insurance for child care children. Read Policy Benefits Here. Complete Policy can be read here.
- Group mailing list to receive important updates on
- Discount on Redleaf Press. Code is on Members Only page.
- 15% Discount on all Discount School Supply orders. To access code go here
- Access to AFLAC Insurance
- Access to Members Only page on website for private information for wsfcca members